Juan's Tales of Beat Harvesting

Friday, August 26, 2005

I jus wanna say...

Well, given my copious amounts of free time at work these days combined with an inherent addiction to all things web, I decided it was time to start bloggin'. Theres a guy in my building who has 'bloggin' as his license plate. Now that is hardcore.

Anyway, I intend to post mixes, tunes in progress, links to pics on flikr and other random bits. Hope you enjoy the humble musings of Juan the Beat Farmer.

Here's a mix I finished last night. It's the only one I ever liked on the first take.

Jus:Wan - August '05 Mix

1. yukihiro fukutomi - it's just - head2toe
2. double identity - can't explain (titonton's all on sunday mix) - voltage
3. stereo twins - forward e-motion (broken mix) - 4lux
4. daz-i-kue - rockstone (soon come) bita rmx - bitasweet
5. hexstatic - salvador (seji remix) - ninja tune
6. unknown - bumba claat - cdr
7. waiwan - interstellar - earth project
8. ye:solar - hithot (inverse cinematics rmx) - vinyl vibes
9. bakura - bada - especial
10. phil asher - namby it aint (i aint sorry) - restless soul
11. sunship - almighty father (solid groove remix) - casual
12. son of scientist - keep it burnin' - main squeeze
13. hipster wonkaz - hotface (dogdaze dirty dub) - flyin' high

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home